Comment on page
Send your Pets and EvoSkulls on Missions and lets you earn $SLS (Souls)
Each wallet starts with 3 slots for Pets and 3 for EvoSkulls. This means that there are separate slots for Pets (Seperate slots for each season as well) and EvoSkulls. These slots are used to choose which pet/EvoSkull to send on a mission. When a pet is sent on a mission, that slot becomes unavailable. The only limit is the amount of slots you have. You can unlock more slots for your wallet by paying $GRVE. (Up to a maximum of 10 slots per wallet! These are permanently unlocked). The $GRVE used for this unlock will be burned.
Unlock price per extra slot:
- Each mission consumes 1 stamina.
- Stamina regenerates at a rate of roughly 1 every 4 hours (Block based).
- Max 10 daily missions per Pet/EvoSkull.
- Multiple missions can be done within the same transaction (Up to 10)
- Mission duration is 2 hours for every mission.
- You can send multiple pets/EvoSkulls from the same collections, within the same transactions up to the amount of available slots.
When returning from missions, the Pets/EvoSkulls sometimes get afflicted by a Malus debuff. There is a 10% chance for this to happen after each mission. If you are doing multiple missions within the same transaction, the chance to be afflicted with a malus effect increases. (Chance of Malus = Number of missions within the same transaction x 10%. This means that 2 missions, would give a 20% chance of malus, 3 would give 30% and so on). If your Pet/EvoSkull returns with a Malus debuff, it will be afflicted by one of the following effects:
- Hunger (Max stamina gets reduced)
- Freezing (Locks the Evo’s/Pet’s usability)
- Sadness (Power gets reduced, which is the total amount of stat points of Pet/EvoSkull).
The Malus effects can only be removed if the specific item required to remove it is used on the pet/EvoSkull affected. This is done from the Tavern section of our Dapp. There can be more than one Malus debuff active at the same time. The Pet/EvoSkull can continue doing missions with the Hunger and Sadness Malus, but the Freezing Malus makes it unable to continue missions until cured or it goes away by itself (roughly 24 hours to defrost).